1708 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 9, Berkeley, California, United States 94709
- Previously on the faculty of The Four Winds Society Institute for Energy Medicine. Graduate of The Four Winds Healing the Light Body School, Master Level Certification Curriculum, and Dying Consciously Teacher Training Certification.
- Shamanic Practitioner and Graduate of Sandra Ingerman’s Two Year Teacher Training authorized to teach Shamanic Journeying, Extraction Soul Retrieval, Healing with Spiritual Light, Death and Dying, and Medicine for the Earth. (http://www.shamanicteachers.com/)
- Trained with Juan and Ivan Nunez del Prado and Joan Parisi Wilcox.
- Trained by Joan Parisi Wilcox to teach Andean Mysticism.
- Trained in Compassionate Depossession with Betsy Bergstrom
- Trained with indigenous elders and Q’ero medicine people of the Andes, the Amazon, and Mayan elders of Guatemala.
- Ph.D. in Psychology, Licensed Psychologist in Massachusetts, California and Arizona, Certified in Internal Family Systems Therapy and Clinical Hypnosis.
- Consulting Clinical Director, The Sanctuary at Sedona, Integrative Addiction Recovery Center utilizing shamanic medicine, behavioral health/psychotherapy, holistic nutrition and healing.