Welcome to our Practitioner Directory. The energy healers listed have completed the full Four Winds Light Body School program and are actively practicing shamanic energy medicine. Our graduates have been trained to work one on one with clients personally, as well as remotely over the phone. Take a few minutes to browse our directory; and search by name, geographic area or service type/keyword.
Professional Certifications, Licenses and Services
Holistic Wellness Therapy is a holistic and alternative healing practice. Offering a range of therapies, workshops, and practices to help bring balance, relieve stress and maintain health and vitality. We focus on mind, body and spirit using Shamanic healing techniques, Reiki healing techniques and nutrition recommendations. Reiki and shamanic practices are natural partners, as both are sourced in Spirit, and work in concert with our connection to Spirit and the Universal Life Force energy.
Energy Medicine Trainings
· The Four Winds 300 Hour Residential Energy Medicine and Health Coach Practitioner Program (US and Chile)
· International Center for Reiki Training- Master/Teacher –Usui/Tibetan Reiki
· International Center for Reiki Training- Master/Teacher -Karuna Reiki®
· Workshops and training with Itzhak Beery, (faculty of Kripalu Center, NY Healing Center)
· Lifetime Member of the Oklevueha Native American Tribe
· Bachelor Degree of Science/Accounting- Sage College of Albany, Albany, NY
· Associate Degree of Science/Business Administration- Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY
· Active Member of Board of Trustees for Community Hospice Foundation/Capital District, NY
· Member of National Association Professional Women
· Member of Continental Who’s Who of National Business Leaders
DISCLAIMER: This Directory is solely designed to provide a listing of graduates of the Light Body School who have received a certificate of completion. These practitioners have
opted to pay a fee to market their services to the general public, and directly inputted their own personal information. This Directory is designed for informational purposes only.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a vehicle to provide medical advice, diagnosis, opinion, or treatment, nor as a substitute for medical or professional care. The Four Winds is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment or any other information or services you obtain through this site or the practitioners listed, and does not recommend or endorse any individual practitioner or business. Reliance on the information contained on this website is solely at your own risk.