Welcome to our Practitioner Directory. The energy healers listed have completed the full Four Winds Light Body School program and are actively practicing shamanic energy medicine. Our graduates have been trained to work one on one with clients personally, as well as remotely over the phone. Take a few minutes to browse our directory; and search by name, geographic area or service type/keyword.
Professional Certifications, Licenses and Services
- Certified Shamanic Energy Medicine Practitioner through the Four Winds Society Healing the Light Body School
- Certified to transmit the Munay-Ki rites through the Four Winds Society
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist through HHC
- Reiki Master
- Certified Thetahealing Practitioner through Vianna Stibal
- Private shamanic healing sessions, local and remote
- Teacher of the Shamanic Medicine Wheel – California, North Carolina, Ohio
- Individual Life and Career Coaching
- Workshops and Classes
Workshops and Classes:
- Your Path to Create Your Dreams: An Introduction to Shamanic Healing
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose!
- Money Magnetism
- Clearing and Blessing Your Sacred Space
- Energy Healing for Chiropractors and Massage Therapists
DISCLAIMER: This Directory is solely designed to provide a listing of graduates of the Light Body School who have received a certificate of completion. These practitioners have
opted to pay a fee to market their services to the general public, and directly inputted their own personal information. This Directory is designed for informational purposes only.
Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a vehicle to provide medical advice, diagnosis, opinion, or treatment, nor as a substitute for medical or professional care. The Four Winds is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment or any other information or services you obtain through this site or the practitioners listed, and does not recommend or endorse any individual practitioner or business. Reliance on the information contained on this website is solely at your own risk.